TheSupremeOverLord's Epic Fourms

Something For Everyone

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-10-11 03:22:11

yaya2017
Knights

stuff for wearing these retros,” Wagner said.

Before college basketball players prepare for the most significant games Nike Air Force 1 Femme of their lives in the NCAA tournament, they pour over scouting reports, absorb Adidas Superstar Womens last-minute details from coaches, work on their shot — and, yes, they spend Nike Air Max Thea Femme an awful lot of time deciding what to wear on their feet.The NFL fines players for Adidas ZX 750 Womens wearing shoes that differentiate them from teammates. College football programs are uniform  in footwear too — all black or all white cleats.But NBA players are free to express themselves — and promote their own brands. College basketball players are eager to emulate them with sneakers of the stars, and as long as they wear the brand that sponsors their team, college players’ style preference can www.romuslus.fr be whatever they wish. On the basketball court, Adidas' $185 million deal with then-Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose was diminished by the point guard's injury woes, but that didn't stop the company from luring  Harden away from Nike in 2015 for $200 million. “I’m a sneaker-head, Nike Air Force 1 Femme so I like to make sure I’m on my A-game with that,” said Loyola senior Donte Nike Air Presto Mujer Ingram, who owns about 50 pairs of basketball shoes.want these guys to experience this Nike Air Max 90 Femme as normal as possible,” he said.But Moser is open to advice.

His prized pair is bright, Asics Gel Lyte 3 Femme multicolored “Nike Hyperdunk Low Chicago” designed last year to honor his friend and former Simeon teammate Saieed Ivey, who was shot fatally in June 2016. The shoes feature Ivey’s jersey number, 2, and the acronym “FINAO” — failure is not an option — which Ivey said frequently.But in Saturday’s Final Four game against Michigan, Ingram will wear white Aunt Pearl KDs.“I like to switch it up and give different looks out Adidas ZX 750 Femme there,” he said.Other players select their shoes for function. Some wear the same pair until they are Nike Air Max 270 Womens near decay.“They’re nasty,” Michigan forward Moe Wagner said, Nike Air Max Thea Womens looking down at his black, boat-sized Jordan 11s. “I’ll be so happy when the  season is over, so I can throw them away. Or I’ll keep them as a memory. They won’t make Nike Internationalist Femme it long.”Wagner wears them because they allow his right ankle brace to fit inside. But his teammates rib him for his old-school style.“They’re giving Nike Air Max 2017 Femme me a lot of — I‘m not going to say the s-word — a lot of stuff for wearing these retros,” Wagner said.

Loyola freshman Lucas Williamson wore his PG 1 pair last season at Whitney Young all the way until the NCAA tournament before upgrading to a pair of PG 2s. He wears them because he hopes to emulate Paul George’s play.“I’m going to stick with these,” Williamson Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Negras saidMichigan senior guard Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman might be the hardest player to miss on the court — Nike Roshe Run Femme and not only because of his shot. They don’t exactly Nike Air Huarache Mujer match his maize-and-blue uniform, but his hot pink Air Jordan XXXII shoes make him Adidas ZX 850 Womens the flashiest player on the court.He wore them last season for a game promoting breast  cancer awareness, and then after Michigan’s plane skidded off the runway before the 2017 Big Ten tournament they were the only pair Abdur-Rahkman had available. He shot well and has laced them back up Nike Air VaporMax Femme this season.“I just feel I have a certain swag ’bout me when I wear them,” he said.Michigan coach John Beilein is making his second trip in five seasons to the Final Four. This is Loyola coach Porter Moser’s first NCAA tournament appearance.

2018-10-11 03:22:11

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer