Something For Everyone

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2016-12-19 06:56:36

cherry452
Knights

Im getting [tired of] talking about these guys

Its the quiet period for news in the NFL, but one of the leagues biggest headline makers is doing his best to liven things up for fans waiting for training camps to open. Seattle Seahawks superstar Richard Sherman, widely considered to be the leagues top cornerback, is carrying his war of words with Michael Crabtree into the off-season. Appearing on Discovery Channels debut episode of American Muscle, Sherman picked up his riff with Crabtree right where it left off in last years NFC Championship game. “Its not going to be something that goes away,” Sherman said of his feud with Crabree, according to a report from USA Today. “I hope to play him every year for the rest of my career and choke him out. Theres not much else I can say about the subject. Nobody will understand it but him and me. Thats all that needs to understand.” Sherman stole some of the spotlight of Seattles NFC Championship win over the San Francisco 49ers with a post-game rant directed at Crabtree, a wide receiver for the 49ers. The two had been matchup up at points during the game and Sherman broke up a potential game-winning pass to Crabtree in the end zone with just seconds left on the clock. For his part, Crabtree isnt biting back, saying hes tired of the off-field issues making news. "Ive been doing this for a while," Crabtree told ESPN. "Ive been playing, Ive been to the top of the totem pole since high school. So its nothing new to me." “When I win, its no hoorah. Im not yelling. But like I said, Im getting [tired of] talking about these guys. I concentrate on football.” The Seahawks and 49ers first play November 27 next year. Kevin Pamphile Buccaneers Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. Bradley McDougald Buccaneers Jersey . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. http://www.authenticbuccaneersprostore. … te-Jersey/ . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third. Major Wright Buccaneers Jersey . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Keith Tandy Buccaneers Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series.MIAMI - The Miami Marlins have claimed reliever Preston Claiborne off waivers from the New York Yankees.Miami made the waiver claim Tuesday. The Yankees designated Claiborne for assignment last week when they acquired right-hander Nathan Eovaldi from the MMarlins in a five-player trade.dddddddddddd.Claiborne, a right-hander who will be 27 in January, made 18 appearances for New York last season and was 3-0 with a 3.00 ERA. He is 3-2 in 62 games over two major league seasons with a 3.79 ERA. Wholesale NFL Jerseys cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

2016-12-19 06:56:36

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer