Something For Everyone

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-06-28 03:34:45

gsnoopy520
Duke

Mario Rui Portugal Jersey

The allure of poker probably goes back all the way to the very first poker tournament. The players' value just puts so much more into an already interesting card game that it spawned a ton of variations and is currently so widespread in the worldwide web; in fact Adrien Silva World Cup Jersey , legislators passed a law to curb its proliferation. Well, that last bit doesn't really bode too well for the lot of poker enthusiasts in the US, but still William Carvalho Portugal Jersey , it attests to the influence and the reach of the card game. And thus, like any other sport or hobby enthusiast who visits some websites about his favorite sport or hobby regularly, a poker buff needs his own list of poker news sites bookmarked for future reference Rui Patricio Portugal Jersey , does he not?

Pokerlivenews dot com's purpose is quite obvious from its name. Anyone from poker novice to poker shark can benefit not only from the news the site brings right to your personal computer or laptop, but also from all the other poker goodies they can find there. Player backings, poker tools Ruben Dias Portugal Jersey , directories, blogs, videos Ricardo Quaresma Portugal Jersey , and merchandise can all be found in pokerlivenews, and that translates to one hot online hangout for a poker enthusiast. You can also follow links to affiliate poker sites that cater to a different branch of your poker needs. Pros can definitely use the site as a portal to all the online poker stuff they need, while beginners are recommended to visit the site often for both the poker news and the strategies and guides therein: from odds to poker math to fundamental theorems you can't survive against the pros without. And it's always a good idea to read up on top players and their game-plays Ricardo Pereira Portugal Jersey , tune into poker interviews, and watch out for tournaments so you know when the pros are playing so you can practice the age-old adage: 'watch and learn.'

Pokergab dot com on the other hand is a blog about poker. Female poker players would probably feel right at home at this blog what with its entries especially for female poker enthusiasts (like poker fashion during actual tournaments). There are blog entries about noteworthy news in the US and even other countries, so if you've been hard put looking for a poker blog that won't waste your time Raphael Guerreiro Portugal Jersey , your search ends here. The news and updates, gossip and advice, all make for a good Pepe Portugal Jersey , informative read. And it doesn't hurt that the blog's author is an MBA of Marketing from Harvard. If you don't think that has anything to do with poker, well it has something to do with her position as VP for Marketing for a Hong Kong-based online games and marketing giant-now that has something to do with poker. Just suffice it to say that you're getting news and other stuff from someone in the know.

Well, those are two good poker sites you can try - you will most definitely go back to them every now and then Mario Rui Portugal Jersey , if not regularly, for your dose of poker news and updates. Remember to check out pokerlivenews dot com and pokergab dot com.

PARIS, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- Trophee de France, the 2016-2017 season's fourth figure skating Grand Prix out of six events, kicked off here on Friday when world champions dominated field after short programs and short dance.

Russian's reigning world and European champion Evgenia Medvedeva stormed into Saturday's free skate on top of the women's singles rankings after setting a new personal best of 78.52 points en route.

The 16-year-old, who's won the second leg of this year's circuit Skate Canada in Mississauga last month, performed to "River Flows in You" and "Winter" in her short program, which was highlighted by a triple flip-triple toe combination, triple loop, double Axel and level-four spins and steps.

"I am pleased with today' s performance, but this is still not the limit. I think I can improve my second score, because I think it' s not enough for senior skating. I have to work harder on it," she said.

Canadian Gabrielle Daleman, who landed a triple toe-triple toe combination, a triple Lutz and double Axel to crack the 70-point barrier for the first time with 72.70, took second place ahead of Russia' s world junior silver medalist Maria Sotskova by a 3.99-point margin.

Three-time world champion Mao Asada of Japan underrotated the triple flip in her combination to finish just the eighth on 61.29.

On men's part, two-time world champion Javier Fernandez recovered from a fall on his first jump to take a 3.72-point lead over teenage skater from the United States Nathan Chen, as world and Olympic medalist Denis Ten of Kazakhstan was a distant third at 7.36.

Skating to "Malaguena" performed by Paco de Lucia and Placido Domingo, Fernandez, a four-time European champion from Spain, fell on his quadruple toe loop attempt but calmed down soon enough to perfectly deliver a quadruple salchow-triple toe loop combination and landed a triple axel.

The Rostelecom Cup winner of last week's Russian event said he needed to improve his short program after his second place in Russia but was happy with the adjustments he made.

"We did have an improvement in the short program in the spins and steps. In Moscow, the levels were quite low," he said. "Still it wasn' t perfect, there was a fall on the quad toe. But (if) I have the best program now, what I' m going to have later?"

Chen, only 17 years old but already the first skater to perform four quadruple jumps in a free skate during competition in January at the U.S nationals, became the first to land a quadruple lutz and a quadruple flip in the same program.

"I'm not trying to make history, I'm just setting personal goals," said the debutant on senior circuit.

Meanwhile, world champions and local favorites Gabriella Papadakis and Guillaume Cizeron delivered a commanding performance for a nearly 10-point lead over Russia's Elena Ilinykh and Ruslan Zhiganshin in the ice dance, and European runners-up Aliona SavchenkoBruno Massot of Germany led the pairs short program to edge out Russia' s Evgenia. Cheap Spain Soccer Jerseys   Giovani Dos Santos Mexico Jersey   Andre Schurrle Germany Jersey   Cheap Senators Jerseys   Cheap Rangers Jerseys   Cheap Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys   Wholesale Lightning Jerseys   Wholesale Islanders Jerseys   Wholesale Golden Knights Jerseys   Wholesale Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys

2018-06-28 03:34:45

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer