Something For Everyone

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-07-30 06:54:02

gsnoopy520
Duke

Zane Gonzalez Limited Jersey

BRUSSELS, March 9 (Xinhua) -- The European Union leaders on Thursday confirmed the bloc will uphold an open and rules-based trade position against a backdrop of rising protectionism, European Council President Donald Tusk said.

"Leaders confirmed the EU's unequivocal position on trade. Europe remains th[i]e champion of open, rules-based trade. Not least due to signs of protectionism emerging elsewhere," Tusk told a press conference after a EU summit meeting.

Tusk has just won another term as European Council president during the EU's spring summit. He said the EU will "swiftly advance" ongoing negotiations such as with Japan as trade is central to the economic success.

"At the same time we will not hesitate to defend ourselves against unfair trading practices, wherever necessary. We want to set the global standard for free and fair trade," he added.

The leaders during the meeting have discussed the European economy with the president of the European Central Bank.

"Things are getting better, and they are getting better in every member state of the Union. This proves that our economic strategies are on the right track," Tusk said.

He underlined that job creation, as the best means to tackle inequality and expose the myths of the populists, is and will remain the EU's priority.

New Zealand singer Lorde Photo: IC

Lorde JC Tretter Browns Jersey , the New Zealand singer who enjoyed phenomenal success while still a teenager, celebrated her 20th birthday Monday by announcing a new album that will explore becoming an adult.

The long-awaited follow-up to her blockbuster 2013 debut album Pure Heroine will be out soon, she said, without giving a date.

"Writing Pure Heroine was my way of enshrining our teenage glory, putting it up in lights forever so that part of me never dies Kevin Zeitler Browns Jersey , and this record - well, this one is about what comes next," she wrote on Facebook around midnight in New York, where she has been recording the album.

Turning 20, "I'm not a kid any more Danny Shelton Browns Jersey , and more and more I'm realizing that the weirdness of those Mylar balloons is going to be okay," she added, referring to the shiny balloons given for celebrations.

Having written songs since age 13, Lorde became an international sensation with her song "Royals," a mocking look at the pursuit of material wealth that won the Grammy for Song of the Year in 2014.

Lorde Shon Coleman Browns Jersey , whose real name is Ella Yelich-O'Connor, has managed to avoid the excesses and tabloid headline-generating lifestyle that are notorious among child stars.

She made "a very deliberate choice to withdraw from public life" over the past year, she wrote, and enjoyed the greater anonymity for the most part.

"I started to discover in a profound, scary Cody Kessler Browns Jersey , blood-aching way who I was when I was alone, what I did when I did things only for myself."

Saying little about her forthcoming album, Lorde boasted its lyrics were "the best I've written in my life."

"The party is about to start," she wrote. "I am about to show you the new world."

OAKLAND (Reuters) - Victims of a fire that destroyed a converted warehouse in California this weekend, killing at least 33 people Carl Nassib Browns Jersey , included a woman working her way through culinary school, at least three musicians and a teacher.

Their lives all ended suddenly when the performance space and artist community known as the Ghost Ship, which the city said was permitted only as a warehouse, turned into an inferno late Friday in the Fruitvale neighborhood of Oakland, east of San Francisco.

Officials say they have found 33 bodies so far and expect to find more.

Oakland officials released the first list of victims late on Sunday Emmanuel Ogbah Browns Jersey , seven California adults in their 20s and 30s and a 17-year-old whose name was withheld.

Among those identified were Donna Kellogg, 32, who was going to culinary school while working at a Berkeley coffee shop, the San Francisco Chronicle reported, citing family and friends.

Brandon Chase Wittenauer Corey Coleman Browns Jersey , 32, who lived in the nearby suburb of Hayward, was an electronic music artist, the newspaper said, quoting a cousin Zane Gonzalez Browns Jersey , Ariel Treya Gonzalez of Berkeley. Wittenauer also went by the name Nex Iuguolo, the newspaper said. His SoundCloud profile contained several electronic music tracks.

Often referred to as "Chase" by friends on his social media accounts, Wittenauer lived in Oakland, according to his Facebook page. The page included several photos of him sporting a distinctive mass of curly hair and performing in concert.

"If talent was what got you paid, my friends and I would be millionaires Howard Wilson Browns Jersey ," he wrote on Twitter on Sept. 26.

Travis Hough, 35, was also a musician. A Facebook page that appeared to be his showed that he performed with the Oakland-based band Ghost of Lightning. The Chronicle reported that he also used the name Travis Blitzen.

The page contained several po. Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Online

2018-07-30 06:54:02

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer