Something For Everyone

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2016-08-02 02:04:04

miao1234
Merchants

The Arizona Diamondbacks (63-96) are now 2 1/2

DENVER - Once Nate Robinson stopped worrying about missing shots, he started making them, and the timing couldnt have been better. Robinson and Jordan Hamilton each hit back-to-back 3-pointers to start the fourth quarter, helping the Denver Nuggets pull away for a 97-87 victory against the Chicago Bulls on Thursday night. "Ive been battling little injuries, and been in a little slump, not wanting to take the shots I usually take just because I didnt want to miss them and hurt my team," said Robinson, who scored 10 of his 11 points in the fourth quarter. "But I got to the stage where Im like, Forget it. Just play and be you," he said. "Im no longer going to worry about missing shots. Im just going to shoot when Im open and play aggressive, get my teammates involved and play as hard as I can for as long as I can and enjoy the minutes that I get." Hamilton finished with 17 points to lead the Nuggets, who won their seventh straight against the Bulls at the Pepsi Center. J.J. Hickson had 14 points, Kenneth Faried had 12 points and 11 rebounds, and Randy Foye also scored 12 points. Derrick Rose had 19 points for the Bulls, who snapped a five-game winning streak. Robinson, who spent last season with the Bulls, started a 12-0 burst when he hit successive 3s opening the final period. Hamilton matched him by making 3s on consecutive possessions, and the Nuggets lead ballooned to 82-62 with 9:40 left. "Hes a sparkplug, man," teammate Ty Lawson said. "Nate is never down and out, so if he misses through three quarters, hes going to come through in the fourth quarter. Thats what he did for us." Chicago managed to pull to 94-83, but Robinson responded by hitting a 12-foot bank shot to help quash the Bulls late momentum. "You cant let your guard down against them," Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau said. "I thought their bench hurt us. Hamilton had a big game for them, Nate had the two big shots to start the fourth, (Timofey) Mozgov hurt us in the paint. Lawson puts a lot of pressure on you, and (Wilson) Chandler puts a lot of pressure on you. Youve got to use your team to slow them down. "Our turnovers hurt us," Thibodeau added, "but the big thing is we gave them easy scoring opportunities. We should have been able to count on our defence. Ninety-seven points, 46 per cent (shooting), its too much." Darrell Arthur hit a baseline jumper to give the Nuggets a 69-60 lead with 1:09 left in the third, matching their biggest lead of the night. Denver was in front 70-62 going into the final period. The Bulls outscored the Nuggets 8-2 in the last two minutes of the second quarter, pulling to 50-48 at halftime. Chicago hit the offensive boards in the surge, getting tip-ins from Carlos Boozer, Luol Deng and Joakim Noah during the sequence. NOTES: Chicagos Mike Dunleavy started at shooting guard in place of Jimmy Butler, who is week to week because of a toe injury. ... Chicagos Taj Gibson was ejected with 1:15 left after drawing his second technical foul. ... Chicago hasnt won in Denver since a 110-107 victory on Feb. 8, 2006. ... Faried has 10 or more rebounds in five of his last six games. Air Max 90 Hyperfuse American Flag .1 million, one-year contract. A 29-year-old right-hander, Boggs helped St. Louis win the 2011 World Series title and was 4-1 with a 2. Air Max 90 Cuir Noir Homme . Montreal Alouettes wide receiver Arland Bruce was fined for a crude posting on social media urging Sam to "submit to God." Winnipeg Blue Bombers defensive tackle Bryant Turner Jr. http://www.airmax90rosefluo-fr.com/ . The 37-year-old Souray had not suited up for a single game for the Ducks this season after scoring seven goals and 10 assists in 44 with Anaheim in the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season. http://www.airmax90rosefluo-fr.com/air- … flies.html . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. http://www.airmax90rosefluo-fr.com/air- … yknit.html . The Irishman managed to save par from a fairway bunker on the last in a round of 4-under 68 to move to 11 under on the Golf du Palais Royal course. McGrane, whose only previous European Tour success was a nine-shot victory in the 2008 China Open, started his second round late Friday after a lengthy delay to the start of play because of high wind. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Lisalverto Bonilla did something on Wednesday night that no Texas Rangers pitcher had ever done. The rookie right-hander pitched six scoreless innings in a 5-1 victory over the Houston Astros to become the first Ranger to win his first three career starts. "Wow! Thats amazing," Texas interim manager Tim Bogar said. Bonillas wins all have come during a stretch when the Rangers have won 11 of 12 games, including their last four. Their sweep of Houston was the Astros third loss in a row and seventh in nine games. Bonilla (3-0), promoted Sept. 2 from Triple-A Round Rock, allowed four hits and struck out seven in six scoreless innings. He was one of seven rookies in Texas starting lineup. They didnt play like rookies. Bogar said, "He doesnt have a heartbeat out on the mound. I dont think he ever gets excited." Rookie Phil Klein struck out the side in the ninth inning. Rougned Odor and Ryan Rua, hit home runs against veteran Jose Veras to break the game open with four runs in the seventh inning. "You look at Ruas at-bats leading up to that, and the last thing you think is hes going to hit a three-run homer," Bogar said. Odor also doubled to end a nine-pitch at bat in the first inning and walked on seven pitches in the fourth. "Im working on my strike zone," he said. "Before I swing at everything, but now Im more looking for my pitch." Houston starter Scott Feldman (8-12) allowed only one hit through 4 1-3 innings. With one out in the fifth, Leonys Martin bunted for a single and scored on Andrus double down the left field line. Andrus has driven in six runs in his last nine games after a stretch of 11 games without an RBI. The Astros run came on Jonathan Villars homer against Klein in the eighth. Martin threw out Robbie Grossman at home plate to end the top of the third inning. He was trying to score oon a single by Jake Marisnick, but rookie catcher Tomas Telis took Martins one-hop throw and tagged the sliding Grossmans back.dddddddddddd In Bonillas three starts, he has allowed only four earned runs in 17 innings, a 2.12 ERA. The Rangers had the major leagues worst record, and the inside track to the first pick in next years draft, before their current hot streak. The Arizona Diamondbacks (63-96) are now 2 1/2 games worse than Texas 65-93. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: OF Jim Adduci (concussion) has come off the disabled list but hasnt started because hes not ready to hit. Manager Tim Bogar said Adduci could play in the field or run the bases. Astros: Chris Carter, in the original lineup at first base, switched with Marc Krauss and became the DH. Manager Tom Lawless said Carter "has a little side-bottom something something, so he doesnt need to be standing all night." . OF George Springer (quadriceps) is with the team but wont play again this season. UP NEXT Rangers RHP Colby Lewis (10-14, 5.34) will make his team-leading 29th start Thursday in the opener of a four-game series against visiting Oakland. He won his only start against the Athletics this season. The Astros are off Thursday before beginning their season-ending three-game series Friday in New York against the Mets. RHP Brad Peacock (4-9, 4.82) is scheduled to pitch. PLAYING A CONTENDER Bogar said the Rangers would "do whats right the last 4 days of the playoff race" in the series against Oakland, in a four-team battle for the American Leagues last four post-season berths. "Weve got to do every other team fair." SILVERY BOOT The winner of the Astros-Rangers series wins the Silver Boot, which is returning to Houston for the first time since 2006. But after this series sweep, Bogar found a miniature aluminum-foil boot waiting for him in the post-game interview room. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

2016-08-02 02:04:04

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer